Saturday, November 8, 2008

Back to work!


November 9, 2008
Four month birthday.

I love to read!
Hot stuff.
The renaissance fair.
November 2, 2008
The renaissance fair.
November 2, 2008

Hello to all,

It has been a blessing and a curse to be off from work this week. I had all four of my wisdom teeth removed plus two molars. I am feeling sore but not in pain. I am starving though. No food for a week! It was nice to be home with my boys but I didn't get to enjoy them very much.

It is finally getting cool, even cold, at night here. What is it, November? Can I say I love the weather here? :) I am tired of my skin flaking off but it is a small price to pay. I am very cracked and dry! I could use a whole bottle of Vaseline lotion a day, I think.

I am hoping for a promotion at work soon. The owners are a little scattered but nice. I wish I could stay home with my babies but this is a good job. I am being paid well and I like the people I work with. There is a director position available and I have expressed my interest.

Charlie, Devon, Karen, Tyler, Dolli, and baby Ryan come over once a week and play games. Mostly I visit. It is great to have friends and family here! Dolli has been taking me around town to introduce me to some people. Gotta love Kareoke! The Meyer's, Starnes', and Bruno's went bowling a couple of weeks ago and had a ball. Last weekend we went to the renaissance fair and it was still warm enough for shorts! (November 2)

I am enjoying handbell practice. I have met some very nice ladies at church. We have several performances coming up at church. I am excited. Aaron will be here for one and I hope my parents will be here for another.

Life is going well here. Moving forward has been good to me and for me. I am excited about Thanksgiving. I am the hostess this year. Aaron will be here to visit the boys and depending on what time you count heads, there will be up to twenty people here for food! I guess I'd better start planning. :)

Jodi, James and Titus

No comments: