Saturday, February 21, 2009

Free time. What's free time?

This is going to be another short blog. I have no idea how Kristy has time to blog two or three times a day. If I do it once a week I'm thrilled! I have worked between fifty and sixty hours this week. Phewww! I miss my boys terribly and hope every night that they are still awake when I make it home. Kristy is taking lots of pics and movies for the sad mama. So here are some of them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!



Jodi, James, and Titus

James' trampoline trick.

So sleepy. Shhhhh!

My first grilled cheese sandwich on homemade wheat bread. Yum!

Six years and six months.

1 comment:

The Man Crew said...

I know...Free time?? Who has that? I manage to put up blogs each day but I have gotten it down to a science and put up a post in less than 15 minutes, even with pics...hee hee! I LOVE, love, LOVE that video of James...I think it gets funnier each tim I watch it! Titus is growing so fast that I can't beleive it...and I live with you! Thanks for conitinuing to share your life with us!
Hugs,
~K~