Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Boys Have New Haircuts

I know its been a long time since I blogged about the children and I still haven't written about my trip. I am trying to wade through the hundreds of pictures! Anyway, here we are at Thanksgiving and both children have new haircuts. This was Titus' first! I wanted to wait for a birthday or special day but it was growing so fast and driving me crazy. It had cute little curls in the back for a while but then it got so long and was just gross. I finally just wacked it off. James had a great long do while we were home this summer but then as it grew out it just lost its shape. I had it done at the salon several weeks ago and I LOVED it...for about three days. Then it just looked shaggy. He has been asking for a mohawk for over a year now and I finally gave in. I wasn't sure I would like it but I actually LOVE it. Let's hope it lasts longer than three days. Lol! Hope you like the pics.



The First Snip!

Before


The First Cut


Itchy, itchy, itchy!


After


Before

Hello, McFly!

Rock On!

What Kind Of Dinosaur Is That Again?
















No comments: