Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Weight Loss in November???

I know, I know. I haven't blogged in, well, forever. I haven't even written about my vacation yet, (I will, I promise!) but now I'm going to work on something else. I bought Kristy and I memberships to the gymnastics club where David trains so we can exercises while we watch him workout. Today was my first day there. I ran on the treadmill long enough to burn 100 calories. I rewarded myself with Taco Bell so I guess day one was a bust! I'll keep working on it. :)
Here are my day one stats and please keep in mind that I am 4'2":
Weight: 74.5 lbs
Arms: 8.5 in each
Thighs: 16 in each
Bust: 32 in
Waist: 28.5 in
Hips: 33 in

So basically, I look like a rectangle with toothpick arms. :) My goal is to whittle down my waist a bit, gain some muscle in my arms, and drop a few pounds but I will settle for feeling better! Wish me luck and I'll keep you updated.

No comments: