Friday, November 6, 2009

End of week one!

I forgot to write yesterday but it was a successful day. I found a sight to help me track what I eat and my weight loss. I am also starting a book about the whole life: eating well, living right, and loving God. Last night I walked on the treadmill, worked on the eliptical (for the first time), and tried the Total Gym. Go Chuck Norris! I realized just how heavy I am and just how weak I am. I can not lift my own body weight too many times. LOL! My weight yesterday was 71.5 lbs.

This morning I got up WAY TOO EARLY and went to a pilates class. I actually really enjoyed it! I step an hour stretching, doing and ab work out and relaxing. And for my effort I gained a pound back. 72.5 lbs...its all muscle. :)

We'll see what tomorrow brings. Later.

No comments: